Name:
Location: Decatur, GA, United States

Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY FALL HONEYFITZ



Fall is my most favorite time of year, and I am so excited that Cooper is here and will be able to enjoy the season. I also decided it was a perfect time to start a blog dedicated to my life as a new crafter and a mom. I have been crafting using my most favorite fall colors- deep berry, plum, cinnamon, nutmeg. I have also discovered some beautiful vintage pumpkin shaped beads in the most delicious shade of green as well. I cannot wait for fall to really get here- and believe it or not Georgia has a beautiful, crisp autumn. I cannot wait to sit around our fire pit and drink coffee.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice Jennifer!!

September 22, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home