Name:
Location: Decatur, GA, United States

Friday, October 24, 2008

And the Winner IS???

Clack House!!! Cooper pointed right to you!!! Please send me your address so I can send you your earrings! Thank you to everyone that entered- and please sign up to follow my blog. I'll be giving more jewelry away throughout the holiday season.

Please enjoy the pic of Cooper at a birthday party for his pal Devon. He discovered strawberries and LOVED them! Of course- he had to feed them to mommy :)

Also- my wonderful and very talented cousin Jill made me these wonderful,personalized burp clothes for our cousin Buffy and her new baby Tasso. I've added pictures of them below. Her workmanship is absolutely perfect! Please check out her website/blog "Sew Succulent". The link is on my blog list.
I've attached pics of a few of my new pieces too. Let me know what you think!







2 Comments:

Blogger Chasity said...

Hi! I'm not sure if I won the contest! LOL..My name is The Clack House. And you said Clackerhouse won..hmm. :) If I did, My address is Chasity Clack
171 Cleveland Ave
Pitts, Ga 31072

I really hope I won!!!
You can email me at
chowell_ga@yahoo.com :) :)

October 26, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I like your earrings :)

October 26, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home