Name:
Location: Decatur, GA, United States

Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Fall Ya'll!

I participated in my first team sell on Etsy with the Georgia Etsy Street Team. I did try and increase my inventory a little in preparation, but I"m afraid the economy impacted (at least my) number of sales. I did have two people purchase from my shop though- YAY!! And Thank you!!! I have been sick this weekend with my Chron's- but the weather has been gorgeous and Cooper has been super fun. It was breezy and cool both days this weekend.

I ordered some really BEAUTIFUL and rare vintage beads today and I cannot wait to get them and begin creating with them. My mom has been crocheting the most gorgeous rugs (pic below) and Joan is really making alot of bibs and these adorable embellished picture frames. I think we are going to try to go up next weekend to Dahlonega because of the "Gold Rush" day festivities in the town and I look froward to seeing all of her finished items.

My newest creation- Pearl Drops on Sterling Silver Filigree


Mom's Rug!


Joan's Bib and Burpee Set (made from super absorbent dish towels!)



Our Home




Cooper and Mommy

3 Comments:

Blogger Kindra-At Home With K said...

Love your home and property!!! And love your mom and Joan's creations! And of coarse you know I love your jewelry. I hope you are having a great week! We got the sneezes and sniffles here. :(

October 15, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
I love your pitures and I didn't know u put the rug on here! I think Kindra is soooo sweet. She left me a comment.
Wish I was coming down next week, but will be there on Nov 6th for sure. Look out ppl, we're coming to the Tina Turner Concert!!!!

Love Mom

October 15, 2008 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I just stopped by for a visit! I love your site! :) I hope you don't mind I posted your web address on my blog!

peace & xoxoxo
me

October 30, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home