Name:
Location: Decatur, GA, United States

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I have been Tagged!!!

Tag you are it.
THE RULES:
*** Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

*** Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

*** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.

*** Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I LOVE the Indigo Girls.

2. My favorite place to vacation is Cape Cod, Mass.

3. I just saw Tina Turner in concert this weekend and she was FANTASTIC!!

4.I am an Aquarius.

5. I was born and raised in West Virginia and proud of it. Mountain Mama.

6. I am a very liberal, peace loving Democrat and also proud of it.

7. My favorite day of the week is Friday.

Tagged:

The CLackHouse: www.theclackhouse.blogspot.com
Celie and Netties Closet: www.celieandnettiescloset.blogspot.com
Miso Can Cook: www.misocancook.blogspot.com
Three Guys, a Girl and a Prim Place:http://3guysagirlandaprimplace.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Kindra-At Home With K said...

I would love to go to Mass. and the New England area someday. I bet it's just beautiful!

And amen to #6! I am for equal rights for every single person no matter who they are!

Thanks for tagging me. I gotta think about it...

November 11, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home